Friday 29 April 2011

Sickness, Weddings & Lack of Sleep.

Hello my fellow bloggers,

I know I didn't post yesterday, I was sick with a stomach flu bug. I was rather lucid all day, forced myself up in the morning yesterday as I had to go to see the Dr. Who, I really didn't like and wont be returning to... so the search for another Doctor continues. Hooray? Anyways, I didn't blog, or really go on the computer much yesterday until much later after I suddenly started to feel better post 9pm! Speaking of 9pm last night, who all watched the new episode of Greys Anatomy? Finally!!! Isn't Sophia adorable?! Haha I loved how Christina described her, "She looks like a chicken, a beakless, featherless chicken. Anyways, you want to wait until she's cuter to see her." So heartless, reminds me of someone else I know... in a good way though, like just not a people person heartless. Haha, *rambling*

Anyways, again on the TV topic-- this not working thing affords me with a lot of free time and I've picked up a TV habit it seems... thanks grandparents! Regardless, who dragged their butts out of bed this morning to watch the Royal wedding of Catherine (Kate) and William? I just barely caught it , something internally told me to wake up at 6am. So I got up, did my morning dash for bathroom and then layed back down and watched CTV's coverage of the royal wedding until 8:30ish after the kisses. All in all, I think she was a beautiful bride! I loved her gown (although, at $83,000 who wouldn't!?) and of course, William looked good too ;-)... although I think Harry looked better, just sayin'! But it was Will and Kates day! Did you all see that Harry had Pippa Middleton's arm at the end of the ceremony? Planned or no? I'd like to think it was planned as his on and off again thing, Chelsy was at the ceremony! (Just saying though, Pippa's a better catch!!)

Ah well, that's really all I've got to say. It was a long day, rather uneventful other than actually waking up this morning way earlier than I usually do.

I would like to take this time though, to say my congrats to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge William and Kate!

Cheers,
Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment