Tuesday 26 April 2011

If I had a chance, I'd take it....

Have you ever wondered what makes people tick? I've wondered that quite often lately, everyone from family to strangers. It just consumes my every thought sometimes, and I can't help it. I'm not quite sure where I'm headed with this thought, but I needed to b*tch about it a moment. 

Anyways, this day has been long and pretty boring. I'm on my 3rd attempt at crocheting a dishcloth right now, as every attempt has failed so far. I made one the other day and it worked perfectly and was done within the day and this one has taken me two days to get half way done ... so frustrating, because there's no need for it. I need to keep my counting up, but it's so hard to do when you can't concentrate haha! 

Here is the first one that took no time at all;

And this, the second one that's giving me all the trouble in the world;
I will post a picture of the finished product and if you want I can link you to the patterns I used as well ... leave a comment if you want the patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment