Monday 25 April 2011

Hey, I'm blogging here!

Soooo cannot sleep... watching youtube videos, and go to the youtube main page and who's face do I see? The NDP leader Jack Layton ... which reminds me, the Federal Election is on Monday, 6 days away and I've not the foggiest as to which way to vote. I know who I don't want to vote for ever, conservatives. I don't agree with them, at all. Liberals I usually agree with, but I cannot stand the thought of Ignatief being in parliament... looks like I'll be going Orange or Green this time... against better judgement. Yes, it's throwing away a vote... but hey at least I voted right?

My grandmother and a few others I know don't necessarily agree with my choice in how I vote. Like I said, I would rather throw away a vote than not vote at all. This is the second federal election I've had the chance to partake in and last time I ended up throwing away  the vote. Honestly, Canada, who's with me when I say our leaders need to step up and do the right thing for once. I find that all too often, they talk a good talk but never walk the walk they talk about. I've had enough! First and foremost, lets get Ignatief out of parliament as the leader of the Liberal Party... then we'll talk!

Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment